SOUNDCLOUND and I

11:39 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Well, how many times I have already said that I love singing? A lot. Singing is my passion. That is why I am always looking for ways on how to, at least, "store" my talent.

Soundcloud. This site is my best friend. Because of this, I was able to record my covers without having myself videotaped. I really don't like posting videos. I mean, it feels awkward for me. It feels like I don't look good on videos.

I started recording on Sound Cloud about six months ago. My first cover was the song When You Say Nothing at All by Allison Krauss. It turned out good, with just minor glitches in the sound background. Then from there, I continued recording more songs. As of today, I have recorded eight songs and I am planning to add more as soon as I found a perfect song to cover.


Hmm. I will be sharing with you the most played tracks in my account. These are three songs that my friends have loved listening to.

WE CAN'T STOP by Miley Cyrus

Here is the original acoustic version of Miley Cyrus. (Video credited from Youtube)



I was inspired to do a cover of this song actually because of Boyce Avenue. Their own twist to the song made me realize that it was the perfect first acoustic song for me to cover. I recorded We Can't Stop about three months ago. It was an impromptu recording, actually. I just felt like I am in the mood for singing.

So here is my cover. The lyrics were based from Boyce Avenue's version.




ALL OF ME by John Legend

Here is the John Legend's song, All of Me.



I have recorded to this song because that time, this was recommended to me by a special friend of mine. Eventually, I get addicted to it. You know, the Last Song Syndrome? That's it. This song has very beautiful lyrics.

In recording this, I have to search for instrumental version that is suited for a female voice since it was originally sung by a man. Hope you appreciate my version.




CHASING PAVEMENTS by Adele



I love Adele. Who's not, anyway? Her unique attack in singing is very remarkable. I have decided to make a cover of her Chasing Pavements because I just loved the lyrics. It was like a good timing for me to record this song.

This is my version of Chasing Pavements.




Well, I'm hoping to be recording soon, again and be able to share them with you.
Happy singing! :)