B-E-S-T-F-R-I-E-N-D

10:22 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


While I was browsing the net, I just saw this. Then I thought, what if instead of posting a status or picture of us as best friends, I'll just make a blog entry for you. Well, for a change. :)

I have this best friend. Her name is ANA MARGARITA C. CRUZ. And I'm about to tell you things I know and love about her. :) So let's spell it out!


B - Buddy


My buddy. My sister. We really enjoy each other's company. We have the same interests maybe that's the reason why we really get along with each other. We support each other. Actually, we don't fight. Really. maybe except for heart issues. HAHAHAHA. That's how close we are. That's how deep we understand each other.

She brings out all the best in me. Well, I hope I'm doing the same for her. :P She's my confidant. I can trust her with all my secrets. The same thing goes for me too, of course. :D



All I'm looking for a friend, she got it all. :)

E - ENGINEERING



She is a Chemical Engineering student at Adamson University. As far as I can remember, she doesn't want to take this course. But later on, she found herself loving what she's learning. Her determination keeps her going. :) I love her will to finish her studies. She really puts her heart into it.

S - SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS



Yeah. Seems childish? But she's so in love with Spongebob. She is soooo "obsessed" with this character. Well, Spongebob's cute and jolly. Like Spongebob, Ana is also a very jolly person. She knows how to make people happy. She seems to make everything light up.

Her collection, I guess?
She even makes herself a part of a Spongebob Collage. :P

That is how fascinated she is with Spongebob Squarepants.

T - TWITTER

We don't only show our friendly love for each other, we also bring it to the cyber world. Twitter is one of those social sites we use. We tweet each other with random stuffs like love matters. HAHAHAHA




Our craziness overloads, right? :D

F -  FACEBOOK

But of course, it doesn't stop there. From Twitter, we go now to Facebook. Both of us are active Facebook users. Just like with Twitter, we use Facebook to update each other. To get in touch with each other.




 See, there's no thing that can stop us from spreading our love. :D

R - ROOSTER

Ana is born under the Year of the Rooster. So, I'll be stating the predictions under her sign for 2014. :D

For Love: You may feel a little nostalgic about a past relationship and dissatisfied with the present one. For Single Roosters, chances are you will be meeting your special someone by the third quarter of the year. (So that will be likely in July, August or September. Hmm. Can't wait. :P wahahahahaha)
For Lifestyle: There may be some sudden changes that could affect or influence your lifestyle. Just embrace these changes and positive results will come along.

Just a reminder, sis. Just be cautious about your actions and decisions. 2014 is a little bit challenging for you. But I know you, you can overcome it. :)

I - IRREFUTABLE



She is always positive. She knows how to handle situations. What I love about her is she never let herself down. Ana is the type of person that always find a way. Even if everything that surrounds her is starting to fall apart, she manages to still stand up, hold her head up high, and then smile. :)

E - ENERGETIC



I don't know what's with her but it looks like she never runs out of energy. (Or maybe she's just taking a lot of energy drinks. hahahaha. kidding. :P) Ana is so full of life. No dull moments when you're with her. She is always ready with stories to tell. She's always full battery. :D

N - NOSTALGIC

She never forgets the past. She always have those realizations. In short, Emo po si Ana. HAHAHAHAHA. Well, one reason why we have that connection.


See? Emo. :P
Another one. :D


She's a little melodramatic. And she does not hide it.

I told you, she always have "realizations."
Reminiscing, again. :P

But that's her. And I love her for being like this. :)

D - DOTTY


Define Ana: CRAZY. That's what she is. Her mind is a different world. She always have those out-of-this-world ideas. And that's the reason why she stands out from others. :)

If I am crazy, she's way crazier than me. :D



Today is Best Friends' Day. I am writing this entry to tell everyone how lucky I am to have a best friend like Ana. She's incomparable. All these years, she always stand by me. She never let me down. :)

She's my number one critic. My sister. MY BEST FRIEND. :)

Sisteeersss. :)