Pancake Sandwiches

6:20 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it will provide you the energy that you need to do your activities throughout the day. But even if this meal is important to start our day right, we take it for granted. We usually skip this meal. and that's not good. According to some studies, skipping breakfasts will make you gain weight. So to avoid this, you should make your breakfast meals interesting.

I admit, sometimes, I don't eat take my breakfast, too. I find my meals boring and always repeating. Like for example, I was always served with the traditional bread of the Filipinos which is called Pandesal, paired with egg and coffee. Sometimes, I eat fried rice but cooking it will take me a lot of time. So I searched for tips and tricks on how I can innovate my meal, making it interesting.

I love pancakes. They are easy to make and delicious. But eating them like the usual is quite boring. So, I made an experiment recipe using them. well, instead of just plain bread and eggs, I substituted the bread with pancakes. Quite different, huh? I tell you, it really is good! And guess what, I am going to share you my recipe. So let's get down with the details!

Pancake Sandwich





Ingredients:

  • 1 box Pancake Mix (Well, you can make from scratch. I just used this because it is easier and faster.)
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
For the filling:
  • 1 Egg
  • Corned beef (I used the Angus beef, because it is more flavorful)
  • 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
  • Pepper
For garnish:
  • Butter
  • Maple Syrup

Procedures:
  1. For the pancake batter, combine together the pancake mix, egg, and oil.

    2.   Mix well until there are no lumps visible. Set aside.


    3.   Prepare the filling. Combine the ingredients needed for the filling, then mix well.


   4.   Preheat your pan. Put a little oil. Start cooking your pancakes. After that, cook your filling.
   5.   When both are already cooked, start assembling your sandwich. Put a spoonful of your filling onto the pancake then cover it with another pancake to make a sandwich. While warm, add butter and maple syrup. serve and enjoy!




It is important to be creative in cooking so that you will gain your appetite, and eventually build a healthy lifestyle.
Try this recipe for your breakfast and share your thoughts and your takes about this.

Happy Eating!


"There is hardship in everything... Except for eating pancakes."