New Books! Yey!

1:17 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Oh well, yesterday I was at Festival Super Mall to bring stuffs to someone. (Yeah, I'm getting a little blushy here. :P) Anyways, back to the topic. And since I still have more time, I decided to stroll around the mall, hoping I would find something interesting.

At first, I was planning to buy new clothes so that I have something new to wear at office. But then, I just don't feel the designs I am seeing. (I know, I get a little picky sometimes. :O) So, I decided to just go home, after all I have an appointment with my dentist. Then, I pass by the BOOKSALE store. I can't help but to enter the store. And my eyes just got wide to see those books around me. There are fictions, novels, educational books, pamphlets, magazines, and many more.

What I love this book store is that all books are on sale. Yes, ALL books. And to tell you, they are all original. And what should a bookworm like me would do if you are in this kind of place? Of course, buy books! :D

I am searching for Mary Higgins Clark books, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find, only one. :( S I opt to buying other books, but with the same genre. I always love reading suspense-thriller themed books. I get to find a book with that theme. Then I got to find a romance-themed novel, so I bought it also.

I get to purchase only three books since I can't hold more books since I got no bag with me that time. So these are the three books I bought:



  • Weep No More, My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark. Her biggest best seller novel ever. It is a tale of mystery and suspense.
  • Ambitious Love by Rosie Harris. A story of a girl who is longing to find true love.
  • The Rosewood Casket by Sharyn McCrumb. A story about a family strife, dark secrets, and eerie legends among mountain people torn between tradition and change.
So there. I am excited to read these books. :D I am sure I'll be going back to that store soon. :)


If you want to visit BOOKSALE that I went to, you can locate them at:

Festival Mall 1
GF Festival Supermall near Food Court
Alabang, Muntinlupa City

Festival Mall 2
Space #K101 - GF Festival Supermall
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel. 807-5630