Cheers to Essays.ph!

8:09 AM 4 Comments A+ a-

I am a self-confessed wild reader. From fictions, textbooks, even product labels; I read them all. Reading has been a part of my life since when I was only at grade school. But then, a realization hit me after I heard about Essays.ph.





Essays.ph is an online writing company where their hired writers can interact with their fellow writers while working with their freelance writing jobs and get paid in an instant. Today, it is known to be the only online writing gig in the Philippines. For over six years now, the company was able to hire over 50, 000 writers and counting.


Essays.ph is powered by Wooka Interactive, a Philippine-based online marketing company that focuses on online visibility for their clients, local and abroad. The company services include article marketing, SEO/SEM, PPC, social media optimization, and a lot more.



Actually, I never see myself in a writing industry. It is just one day, I am in search of something that can hone my craft and I landed on Essays.ph site. I decided to sign up for this since I am also looking that time for a part time job where I can do my work from home. I signed up last May 2014, but only get my account active after three days since I submitted my application on a week end. After I was able to roam on the forums sections to familiarize myself with the site, I visited my Essays.ph Assignments System to view topics that I can work on. Well, I was able to start immediately after I find the topic I think I can do well with. And my first assignment was a success! (I will make a seperate blog post for my accepted assignments in EPH.)

Another factor that made me love my job at Essays.ph is that it really pays me wherever I want, and whenever I need. They offer several payment options, and I chose LBC pickup since it is the most convenient way that I can get my salary very fast. Unlike other online writing jobs that are scams, Essays.ph is definitely NOT one of them, and I can prove it with my earnings i get whenever my assignments are accepted.

For two months now, I must say that working for Essays.ph is a great opportunity for me to develop my writing skills. I was also able to build friendships with my fellow writers. Indeed, Essays.ph has helped me nurture my skills and talents.

It is in no doubt that Essays.ph has opened doors to aspiring writers to help them prepare them, US, to advance with our writing careers.
Essays.ph has indeed the perfect tagline --- Bestfriend ng Writer!




If you wish to contact Essays.ph, you can locate them at:

Unit 1911, 19th floor, Cityland 10 Tower 2, H.V. Dela Costa cor. Valero Sts., Salcedo, Makati City.
Contact them at: (+632) 856-9183
Email: admin@essays.ph

To know more about Essays.ph, visit http://essays.ph

Visit their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/essays.ph
Follow them on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/EssaysPH




4 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
12:49 PM delete

Keep it up. You wrote very well.

Reply
avatar
mari
AUTHOR
1:18 PM delete

thank you for your good words. :)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
5:01 AM delete

Hi! Just wanted to ask how the lbc pick up with essays.ph work? I also chose this mode of payment and I'm not sure how to claim my payments.

Reply
avatar
mari
AUTHOR
10:00 PM delete

Hi. My apologies for the late reply. In regards with your concern, all you have to do is update your details such as name, address and contact number. Once you have decided to withdraw your earnings, you just have to follow rules on withdrawing your earnings. EPH will process your request. Once done, they will send you a message with the photo of the transaction with LBC. With that, you can claim your withrawals at any LBC branch near you. Hope I answered your query. Thank you for stopping by! 😉

Reply
avatar