Typhoon Recovery

6:31 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

JULY 16, 2014. The day I really won't forget. A scary day for my family and even to the thousands of Filipinos from Luzon and the Bicol region. Typhoon Glenda, with an international name of Typhoon Rammasun, hit Luzon, with its strong winds, causing a massive destruction on agriculture, business enterprises, and residential areas.

Satellite image of the typhoon over Luzon

It shut down Metro manila and nearby provinces. In my place, in Laguna, we have no electricity for almost four days. Adding to the agony was our water supply was also cut off. It was really hard coping with the situation.

Now that everything's going back to normal, I will be able to share you (finally! :D) our activities during those days that there is no electricity. Well, we can't just wait until the power's back. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING to make each day productive, as if everything is normal.

Another storm is coming, which is Typhoon Henry. According to the news, it will bring strong rains, but the good part is, it will not hit the lands. Thank God. :)

So, I'm back to blogging again. :) I hope everybody's safe. God bless the Philippines!