Let's Keep the Music Playing ♬♬♬

12:01 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I would say, my music inclination may be credited to my parents. Both of my parents are good singers. During my childhood, I can still remember, I used to sing in every part of our house. Kahit saan ako abutan ng kagustuhan kong kumanta, mapharap ng salamin, harap ng electric fan, o kahit pa sa loob ng C.R. Wala akong pinipiling oras, pag gusto kong kumanta, kakanta at kakanta pa rin ako. That is how I utilize my talent (Yeah, you heard it right. That's what I call TALENT UTILIZATION. :P)

Anyways, back to the topic. During my elementary days, I became more active with my singing career (hahahahaha. career talaga eh noh?). This is also the time that I started joining singing contests. Oh well, despite of me being mahiyain (ehem. kumo-conyo na naman ako. hahahaha), I was encouraged by those people who appreciate my talent. Also, when I was in Grade 5, I joined the school chorale. In high school, I've been a part also of the choir group.

My choir group during high school.
College days. Well, no more contests. No more choir group. The only time I sing in front of other people is when I hang out with my friends. We usually go to karaoke hubs to enjoy. We really enjoy singing as our past time.




Now, I still sing pa din naman. Yun nga lang, sa bahay na lang. HAHAHAHAHA.



I recently signed-up for a Soundcloud account so that I can record my singing and upload it to my account. In that way, I can still be able to share my talent to other people.

You can listen to my audio recordings through clicking the link below. It will redirect you to my Soundcloud profile. :)

SOUNDCLOUD (Mari de Jesus)

Music has been a vital part of my life. Well, I can say that I can't live without it. So if you're like me, we better keep the music playing! :)