Another Try

11:47 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


SECOND CHANCES. Are all of us deserve to get second chances? Maybe yes, maybe no. But for me, second chances are only given to those who really deserve it. But how will we know if that person deserves that another chance? That's for us to find out.

I will not deny that I have given second chances to people who are not worthy for it. It is heartbreaking, actually. Kasi yung inakala mong magbabago na, hindi pa rin pala. Sometimes, I talk to myself, "Am i being too kind?" "Am I stupid to get fooled over and over again?" But then, a part of me tells me that I was trusting them too much, to the point that people take me for granted. That realization hit me. It hurts but I have to learn from it. And now, i know how to deal with it.




FAITH BRINGS SECOND CHANCES. When I saw this image, I quickly related myself to it. Faith brought him back to me. I knew from the start, we will have our second chance. We just have to wait, and it's definitely worth waiting for. :) Of all the chances I've given to people, sa kanya ko lang naramdaman na tama na mabigyan siya ng pangalawang pagkakataon. Circumstances may have broken our relationship for the first time, but the moment we started talking again, I am sure that our story has not yet ended. We have to give us an another try. A SECOND CHANCE.


Second chances are not bad. Why? It gives you the right to improve yourself. To discover new things about you. To learn from your mistakes, and remember not to do them again. Never be afraid of giving and taking second chances. It's a risk we have to deal with. Hindi man natin alam kung saan tayo dadalhin nito, but I am sure it's worth the try.

"Everyday is a second chance."

So, don't hesitate to give it another try. :)